Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MCAT DAY

The big day is finally here for me. The day that my three years of preparation as a post-bacc pre-med student has prepared me for. I have come a long ways from the girl that graduated with no science background with a BA in History(General) who once was considering law school, to now taking my first major step to acceptance too medical school. A day that many feel sicken with nerves and doubt, I feel very calm and relax and owe it all to the glory of God. See, I know that it is not by my power or might, but by the spirit of the Lord. (Zechariah 4:6) I also know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13) Therefore, I have faith that I will perform the way I have envisioned. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking the MCAT!!!! The MCAT has been my biggest hurdle for the past 3 or so years, so be proud you have this MAJOR step done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes, I am so happy that my first major hurdle to med school is now out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halelujah to God. Girl u better preach. God is trully the only one that has empowered all of us to make it this far. We are all in this together my dear sister. God bless all of your endeavors. I will be applying to the 2013 class.

    ReplyDelete