Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MCAT Score

Well, I got my MCAT score back today and it is nowhere near the 39T I had envisioned for myself. This was my first time taking it and the thought of doing it again hurts like no other, but I won't get in this season with my numbers. I don't think. I'm still trying to figure what I should do now. Nevertheless, something will work itself out because "And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love the lord and are called according to his purpose." (Roman 8:28)

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is too hard for God! If your score is in the 20's I would at least apply to a few schools. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past is past, take a breather, and IF needed, dust yourself off, then get back to work!

    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete